Our company policy does not allow customers/ guests to take home the food from the function.
The quality of ready-to-eat/ cooked food deteriorates fast within hours especially at room temperature; therefore, it is not safe to eat the left overs that has been held at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
During the function, the foods are heated throughout the function in order to maintain the quality.
However, food take-home is not encouraged where the food will be held at room temperature further after the function is over.
This can risk the guests into getting food poisoning by eating deteriorated/ spoilt food.
The company will not take any risk of customers getting food poisoning from eating take-home left overs, as such no container will be provided.